IBM Datacap enables the capture, recognition, and classification of paper documents and extracts important information.
- Document capture in the cloud – Capture content from any source and capitalize on the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of the cloud.
- Cognitive capture – Machine learning is used to capture information and automatically classify and extract content from unstructured or complex documents. It analyzes content to understand both the information and context and determine the next course of action.
- Data protection with role-based content management – Role-based redaction features help protect sensitive data. Control confidential data, and restrict content for users to deliver only necessary content.
- Multiple-channel capture – Multiple-channel capture from scanners, MFPs, fax, email, and other digital sources. Process documents with barcodes, machine-printed text, hand-printed text, and checkboxes.
- Enriched mobility – Capture and submit documents on demand using your smartphone or tablet.