Any part of your business that works with technology will need support. Having the proper support in place can help ensure that your business will always operate as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our managed support services help your internal IT department focus on projects that bring value to the business as opposed to spending time on routine maintenance or trivial end-user problems.
We have two types of support:
1. Pro Active Support: Proactive support is a strategic approach to anticipating and delivering our customers’ support needs, where they are before they ask for help. Working with CloudHop to support end-user computing, mobile devices, and application management allows you to focus on your core competencies.
Our end user compute and application management services can help you
- Solve issues quicker by proactively tracking any network incidents, reducing user downtime and minimizing operational impact.
- Maintain business as usual with desktop support and monitoring for workstations and devices
- Access mature cyber security services and tools tailored to your operational security and threat mitigation needs
Ensure 24/7, 365 monitoring with automated incident response to restore the affected service as quickly as possible
2. Query-Based Support
This entails providing you with service whenever you reach out with a problem and need a solution.
Support domains include:
- End-user support
- Application management
- Mobile device management and support
- Infrastructure Management