Infrascale Disaster Recovery is a hybrid cloud disaster recovery as a service that helps mitigate the downtime caused by server crashes, ransomware attacks, or natural disasters.
- Protected Systems – Protect all of your data from physical and virtualized environments as well as endpoints and popular cloud services including Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, iOS and Android.
- 15-Minute Failover Guarantee – Infrascale offers an industry-scale 15-minute SLA for failover and have an average recovery time of 70 seconds.
- Drag & Drop Orchestration – Use drag-and-drop orchestration workflow editor to specify the order in which machines are recovered, create groups of machines to boot simultaneously, and specify time intervals between system boots to ensure a smooth system recovery.
- Software-Defined Networking – Rebuilds your network automatically using software-defined networking – effectively capturing a complete replica of your on-premise data center in the cloud.
- DR Testing – Test with push-button ease and unlimited DR testing.
- Cloud Choice – Replicate your data to Infrascale’s cloud, a private cloud, or popular third-party cloud such as Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, or IBM Bluemix.
- Hybrid & Cloud Options – Both hybrid cloud (local appliance + cloud) and cloud-only approaches are supported.