OneLogin provides single sign-on and identity management for cloud-based applications.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – Users only have to enter one set of credentials to access their web apps in the cloud via desktops, smartphones and tablets. One Login’s policy-driven password security and multi-factor authentication ensure that only authorized users get access to sensitive data.
- Directory Integration – Synchronize users with any number of directories, such as Active Directory, LDAP, Workday, or G Suite. Import custom user attributes and pass them on to downstream apps via SAML or API-based provisioning.
- User Provisioning – By automating onboarding and offboarding processes, you can reduce human involvement and streamline access control based on role, department, location, title, and other attributes.
- OneLogin provides an effective kill switch for offboarding users.
- App Catalog – OneLogin’s catalog of more than 5,000 pre-integrated applications makes it easy to enable single sign-on and user provisioning for your enterprise applications.
- Centralized Audit Trail – Access all user changes and activity.
- Reports – Get instant insight with just one click. Deep dive into inactive users, application utilization and login activity.
- Mobile Identity and Access Management – OneLogin Mobile offers full-function access to all enterprise apps with a secure solution. Web apps that run inside OneLogin Mobile do not leave behind a trail or URLs, passwords or cookies on the device’s regular browser.